Reference.cs Generated with Parameters Reversed
Author Message
 Reference.cs Generated with Parameters Reversed

  > I'm playing around ..
stop playing and sending 250KB of attachment!

  > This looks like a bug in Visual Studio to me.
No, it looks like your bug to me...
I guess you did some strange file copying.

--
  NETMaster  (Thomas Scheidegger)
  http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:

> I'm playing around with a web service and client in the same solution.
> After I add my Web Reference to the client project, I get compile-time
> errors because the Reference.cs file has the parameters to "AddNewQuote"
> reversed.
> In the attached screen dump, you can see the generated function and also
> on the right side of the screen the original function prototype as well as
> the "new" function prototype.
> I can get around the problem by editing the Reference.cs file.
> This looks like a bug in Visual Studio to me.  Has anyone else seen this?
> Is there a patch or service pack?

Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:17:11 GMT

1. How to Generate .cs file at Runtime

2. Parent object reference OR Reverse Events

3. CString::Format that reverses filled-in parameters?

5. Web reference is a generated proxy class...

6. generate cross reference listing

7. reference template parameters and VC

8. Managed extensions with method parameter as reference

9. Managed extensions with method parameter as reference

10. Reference to pointer as a function parameter in C (not C++)

11. passing parameter by reference

12. passing *char parameters by reference