simple datagrid question
Author Message
 simple datagrid question

Hello,
I have a datagrid windows forms control that is bound to a dataset.  All I
want to do is allow the user to doubleclick on a row and pull up a detailed
form with that record's information.  I see no selected index, selected row,
etc. kind of property.  How the heck can I accomplish this simple task?

Thanks!
Barb

Tue, 02 Mar 2004 01:23:42 GMT
 simple datagrid question
Hi Barb,

hope this helps

dim objGridCell as DataGridCell = grdCustomers.CurrentCell()
Msgbox(grdCustomers.Item(nm.RowNumber, 0)

Mark

Quote:
> Hello,
> I have a datagrid windows forms control that is bound to a dataset.  All I
> want to do is allow the user to doubleclick on a row and pull up a
detailed
> form with that record's information.  I see no selected index, selected
row,
> etc. kind of property.  How the heck can I accomplish this simple task?

> Thanks!
> Barb

Tue, 02 Mar 2004 03:17:19 GMT
 simple datagrid question
Ah! Thank you.  I knew it had to be something simple that I was missing.  I
think CurrentRowIndex is the property I was looking for. Phew!

Quote:
> Hi Barb,

> hope this helps

> dim objGridCell as DataGridCell = grdCustomers.CurrentCell()
> Msgbox(grdCustomers.Item(nm.RowNumber, 0)

> Mark

> > Hello,
> > I have a datagrid windows forms control that is bound to a dataset.  All
> > want to do is allow the user to doubleclick on a row and pull up a
> detailed
> > form with that record's information.  I see no selected index, selected
> row,
> > etc. kind of property.  How the heck can I accomplish this simple task?

> > Thanks!
> > Barb

Tue, 02 Mar 2004 04:22:14 GMT

1. A simple question : DataGrid or repeater ?

2. A simple question about datagrids

3. Simple Datagrid CheckBox question.

4. DataGrid, simple question

5. DataGrid , simple question

6. Simple DataGrid Sample

7. Simple DataGrid example needed

8. Simple Datagrid Q.

9. a simple simple question...

10. simple simple print question

11. Newbie: CATALOG sample question (SIMPLE question)

12. any way to make the scroll in one datagrid bind to the scroll in another datagrid