Unable to install Duwamish 7 CS
Author Message
 Unable to install Duwamish 7 CS

I have an beta2 Vs.net with Duwamish 7.0 CS installed on my machine.
And I just uninstalled beta2 VS.net and installed the newly released VS.net,
it's installed successfully, but then when I tried to install the new
Duwamish sample, it seems I can't, no matter I select "repair" or "remove",
it refuse to install and give me an message.
"Error 1722. There's a problem with this Windows installer package. A
program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. contact your
support personnel or package vender."

How can I remove the old version and install the new one?

Mon, 18 Oct 2004 07:19:15 GMT

2. Unable to install help from MSDN

3. Unable to install MSflxgrd.msm

4. unable to trace into MFC after installing 5.0

5. Unable to install VS 6.0 SP4 on Windows 2000

6. VC++6.0 Prof install fails - mscal.ocx was unable to register

7. Unable to install Windows CE

8. Make a Setup Program Like MS sample :Duwamish 7.0

9. Question about Duwamish

10. Can't Compile Duwamish Books, Phase 3.5 in vc.net´┐í?Please help

11. mistake in code of sample duwamish.

12. Where is the Duwamish deployment Project?