C# BZip2 Implementation
Author Message
 C# BZip2 Implementation

I am working on an app where I'd like to use BZip2. I know the original C
libraries are open source, but i was wondering if anyone knows of a C# port?

Thu, 30 Dec 2004 03:20:25 GMT
 C# BZip2 Implementation

Quote:
> I am working on an app where I'd like to use BZip2. I know the original C
> libraries are open source, but i was wondering if anyone knows of a C#

port?

I don't think so. You can write one, though!

-c

Thu, 30 Dec 2004 04:19:44 GMT
 C# BZip2 Implementation
Hope this helps ......

<Snip>
NZipLib is a Zip/GZip library written entirely in C# for the .NET platform.
It is implemented as an assembly, and thus can easily be incorporated into
other projects (in any .NET language). The creator of NZipLib put it this
way: "I've ported the zip library over to C# because I needed gzip/zip
compression and I didn't want to use libzip.dll or something like this. I
want all in pure C#."

http://www.icsharpcode.net/OpenSource/NZipLib/default.asp

Quote:
> I am working on an app where I'd like to use BZip2. I know the original C
> libraries are open source, but i was wondering if anyone knows of a C#
port?

Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:00:42 GMT

1. bzip2 file format

2. C libraries for gzip/bzip2

3. RC4 implementation in C#?

4. **Working** implementation of IDocHostUIHandler in C#

5. CS Implementation Files!!

6. Socks 4/5 implementation in C#?

7. Any thread pool implementation examples in C#?

8. Blowfish implementation in C#

9. Design Patterns (Gamma et al.) - C# implementations available

10. Multiple levels of implementation and implementation inheritance

11. IO performance C# Versus C++ (For C# GURU's only)