Accessing current network config info
Author Message
 Accessing current network config info

I am interested in getting a workstation's network configuration info (ip
address, dns servers, etc.), the same kind of stuff available from the
command line using "ipconfig /all" on Win2K. Does anyone know if this is
available within .NET or if I'll have to use the Win32 API?

Thanks in advance,
Boris.

Mon, 01 Mar 2004 13:43:43 GMT

1. Wireless Zero Config "Prefered Network"

2. Rich-Error info lost on Attributed ATL project in remote debug config (again)

3. Hiding config info in the registry

4. SUMMARY2: Need Info/Opinions on Config Mgmt. Software

5. SUMMARY: Need Info/Opinions on Config Mgmt. Software

6. Application config info - dbconn strings, preferences, etc

7. initialization/startup/config info in C#

8. How to get the current user name (network)?

9. Getting current acct info under NT

10. Can you access .config files in DLL assemblies?

11. Example of Creating and Accessing .Config file

12. Updating the security.config file in the CONFIG directory