Moving Exchange Mailbox in C#
Author Message
 Moving Exchange Mailbox in C#

Heya Folk...

Any ideas on how to move mailboxes in C#?  Here's what
I've got.

- Use CDOEXM, ADSI or CDO
- Method called movemailbox

However... I'm having the darndest time binding to a
mailbox so I can call the movemailbox method.  Hmmm...
what to do.

If you can tell me how, i'll buy you a pizza.
Thanks!

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 06:19:13 GMT
 Moving Exchange Mailbox in C#
Heya Folk...

Any ideas on how to move mailboxes in C#?  Here's what
I've got.

- Use CDOEXM, ADSI or CDO
- Method called movemailbox

However... I'm having the darndest time binding to a
mailbox so I can call the movemailbox method.  Hmmm...
what to do.

If you can tell me how, i'll buy you a pizza.
Thanks!

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 06:19:09 GMT
 Moving Exchange Mailbox in C#
You might find this example helpful:

http://www.gotdotnet.com/userarea/filedetails.aspx?filename=mailwatch...

> Heya Folk...

> Any ideas on how to move mailboxes in C#?  Here's what
> I've got.

> - Use CDOEXM, ADSI or CDO
> - Method called movemailbox

> However... I'm having the darndest time binding to a
> mailbox so I can call the movemailbox method.  Hmmm...
> what to do.

> If you can tell me how, i'll buy you a pizza.
> Thanks!

Wed, 30 Jun 2004 00:37:53 GMT

1. Exchange Mailbox folders permissions

2. Exchange Mailbox unread messages

3. Read and Send Mail using Exchange Mailbox from Windows Service

4. Help: Error Logging into Exchange Mailbox using CDO 1.2

5. Help: Error Logging into Exchange Mailbox using CDO 1.2

6. Help: Error Logging into Exchange Mailbox using CDO 1.2

7. Help: Error Logging into Exchange Mailbox using CDO 1.2

8. Active Directory - Mailbox enable a user for Exchange 2000

9. C# and Exchange

10. Exchange Server with C#

11. CDO or C# to talk to Exchange 5.5

12. .NET and C# support of Exchange 2000 Server