VS.NET Profiler
Author Message
 VS.NET Profiler

I can't find the profiler for a .NET application.

Is there one, if so where is it?

Thanks
Ralph

Mon, 07 Mar 2005 06:40:22 GMT
 VS.NET Profiler
Hi. Ralph.

I think there is no profiler. So it remains to any third-party company.

GotDotNet provide some links about profiler tools.

Check following link.

http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/CSharp/thirdparty/default.aspx

Mon, 07 Mar 2005 12:53:52 GMT
 VS.NET Profiler
You can also use "Common Language Runtime Profiling APIs" for  your managed
application.
Here is a webcast that explains this:

Support WebCast: Introduction to the Common Language Runtime Profiling API
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/servicedesks/webcasts...
02/wcblurb022802.asp

Hope this helps.

Thank you,
Bobby Mattappally
Microsoft VC++/C# Team

--------------------

Quote:

>Subject: Re: VS.NET Profiler
>Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 13:53:52 +0900

>Hi. Ralph.

>I think there is no profiler. So it remains to any third-party company.

>GotDotNet provide some links about profiler tools.

>Check following link.

>http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/csharp/thirdparty/default.aspx

Tue, 08 Mar 2005 07:42:41 GMT
 VS.NET Profiler
free ones:

compuware does a community edition
http://www.scitech.se/memprofiler/ does a memory profiler

Quote:
> I can't find the profiler for a .NET application.

> Is there one, if so where is it?

> Thanks
> Ralph

Wed, 09 Mar 2005 21:39:11 GMT

1. vs.net & profiler

2. VS.NET Enterprise Vs VS.NET Professional

3. Announcing AQtime .NET Edition, the First Comprehensive Profiler Suite for Visual Studio .NET

4. Changes in C# between VS.NET Beta and VS.NET Final versions

5. How to use profiler in VC++ .NET

6. The First Integrated Performance and Memory Allocation Profiler for .NET

7. Profiler for .NET Beta2

8. VC 6 vs VC7 (VS.net)

9. VS.NET vs VC++ 6.0

10. Installing VS.Net and VS 6.0 side by side

11. Visual C# Standard vs VS.NET Pro

12. Debugging with VS.NET 2003 and VS 6