HELP ! - RTL Languages - Using RightToLeft Property
Author Message
 HELP ! - RTL Languages - Using RightToLeft Property

Hello,
I know RightToLeft property is used for international applications where the
language is written from right to left, such as Hebrew or Arabic. When this
property is set to RightToLeft.Yes, control elements that include text are
displayed from right to left.

The questions is, what do I do when the language is written TopToButtom,
such as Japanese, Chinese and Korean?

Thanks in advance.
F.

----

begin 666 033102stupid_1_prv.gif

EN64VQS!WLZ/6\^%>.^&,XLD]3L1(R%=Q"*.-R(I:53V:U0(`.P``
`
end

Sat, 04 Jun 2005 06:01:39 GMT

1. Using VMS RTL SMG$ with C programs

2. Unresolved externals using _MT DLL RTL

3. I need help in writing a RTL for c

4. Help with SMG$ RTL with C

5. VAX C calls to VMS RTL help

6. Any one knows about RightToLeft Tree/List Control?

7. Help! Realtime: simple C language, using fork()

8. HELP - Sending printer codes using C Language

9. Help - send printer codes using C language

10. Help using /Za (Disable Language Extensions) & STL

11. Please Help - Using the Picture Property of an OLE Control

12. property sheet wizard - using Help button to throw modal dialog and not use .HLP