Using mouseover with C#
Author Message
 Using mouseover with C#

Hey
I'm currently looking for information on how to create onmouseover functions
in ASP.NET using C#.
Until now I have only found a way to do it with Javascript.
Brgds
Torben

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 18:14:51 GMT
 Using mouseover with C#
Seeing as the onmouseover event is client-side, it should only be dealt with
in Javascript. C# code in ASP.NET is server side, not client side.

--
Ed Courtenay
http://www.edcourtenay.co.uk

Quote:
> Hey
> I'm currently looking for information on how to create onmouseover
functions
> in ASP.NET using C#.
> Until now I have only found a way to do it with Javascript.
> Brgds
> Torben

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 18:21:28 GMT

1. C# , i am trying to create a file on the server using C#

2. Change pointer on mouseover

3. MOUSEOVER - EVENT

4. OnMouseMove for mouseover of C_SpinX control

5. OnMouseMove() usage in mouseover

6. Handling mouseover event in VC++ 6.0

7. CBitmapButton + MouseOver

8. Best strategy for implementing popups on mouseover?

9. Static text mouseover event

10. MouseOver causes Access Violation (MFC42.DLL)

11. mouseover event???

12. Cobranding Passport-login-page using ASP .NET and C#