Cross references
Author Message
 Cross references

Is it possible to call .NET dll's from native ASP pages, I ask as we would
like to incorporate the ASP pages we currently have with the new
cryptography libraries that we have recently written using the .NET
framework, Ideally we will migrate all our ASP pages over to .NET eventually
but in the meantime we would just like to use certain NET dll's.

Cheers

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 18:35:59 GMT
 Cross references
Sure you can. Use the tlbexp utility to generate a typelibrary for the .NET
library and you should be able to call it. Not sure if ASP will allow you to
call all methods, depending on parameter types etc.

Arild

Quote:
> Is it possible to call .NET dll's from native ASP pages, I ask as we would
> like to incorporate the ASP pages we currently have with the new
> cryptography libraries that we have recently written using the .NET
> framework, Ideally we will migrate all our ASP pages over to .NET
eventually
> but in the meantime we would just like to use certain NET dll's.

> Cheers

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 18:51:56 GMT
 Cross references
I was a little bit too quick there - use the regasm instead ot tlbexp to
make sure the tlib is registered. Also include the codebase option.

Arild

Quote:
> Is it possible to call .NET dll's from native ASP pages, I ask as we would
> like to incorporate the ASP pages we currently have with the new
> cryptography libraries that we have recently written using the .NET
> framework, Ideally we will migrate all our ASP pages over to .NET
eventually
> but in the meantime we would just like to use certain NET dll's.

> Cheers

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 18:53:07 GMT
 Cross references
Where can i find these utils??

Quote:
> I was a little bit too quick there - use the regasm instead ot tlbexp to
> make sure the tlib is registered. Also include the codebase option.

> Arild

> > Is it possible to call .NET dll's from native ASP pages, I ask as we
would
> > like to incorporate the ASP pages we currently have with the new
> > cryptography libraries that we have recently written using the .NET
> > framework, Ideally we will migrate all our ASP pages over to .NET
> eventually
> > but in the meantime we would just like to use certain NET dll's.

> > Cheers

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 19:01:15 GMT
 Cross references
regasm is in the .NET framework runtime folder
(winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.0.3705)
the tlbexp is included with the SDK

Arild

Quote:
> Where can i find these utils??

> > I was a little bit too quick there - use the regasm instead ot tlbexp to
> > make sure the tlib is registered. Also include the codebase option.

> > Arild

> > > Is it possible to call .NET dll's from native ASP pages, I ask as we
> would
> > > like to incorporate the ASP pages we currently have with the new
> > > cryptography libraries that we have recently written using the .NET
> > > framework, Ideally we will migrate all our ASP pages over to .NET
> > eventually
> > > but in the meantime we would just like to use certain NET dll's.

> > > Cheers

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 19:38:55 GMT

1. Cross-referencing classes

2. Cross Reference Utility for C Source?

3. C/C++ cross reference tool

4. Cross-reference in include files

5. Cross reference tools for C/C++ under Unix

6. C functions cross-referencing tool

7. cross reference

8. cross-references in c...

9. C/C++ Cross Reference Utilities - Recommendation

10. Cross Reference Utility for C Source?

11. generate cross reference listing

12. PD cross referencing tool??