MMC Snap-in with C#
Author Message
 MMC Snap-in with C#

I need to create a MMC Snap-in with C# : anyone can help me ?

Davide.

Sat, 01 Jan 2005 20:16:47 GMT
 MMC Snap-in with C#

Quote:
> I need to create a MMC Snap-in with C# : anyone can help me ?

Currently, there's nothing built into .NET that facilitates
this, so you must used unmanaged calls.

There are many examples of how to do this in ATL, and you
might have luck translating it into C#.

I have seen mentions that the book:
Visual C# .NET Developer's Handbook

by Sybex contains a 10 page example of how to develop an
MMC Snap-in with C#.

You might buy that if it's urgent.

-c

Sat, 01 Jan 2005 22:25:20 GMT
 MMC Snap-in with C#
no .NET support for MMC, but try:

(third party):
  http://www.ironringsoftware.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?PageId=19

there was (no longer) an old sample for .NET !Beta! on gotdotnet.com,
tell me if you need it [at your own risk].

--
  NETMaster  (Thomas Scheidegger)
  http://www.cetus-links.org/oo_csharp.html

Quote:

> I need to create a MMC Snap-in with C# : anyone can help me ?

Sat, 01 Jan 2005 23:25:33 GMT
 MMC Snap-in with C#
My latest released book, Visual C# .NET Developer's Handbook (Sybex) shows how
to create a very simple MMC Snap-in.  Because this book didn't focus on the
Win32 API, I only designed it with the bare minimum functionality and the
example appears in an appendix.  I'm working on an improved example for my
current book project, "In Search of the Lost Win32 API: .NET Framework
Solutions."  This book will include several examples of snap-ins with features
such as property pages and so forth.

John Mueller

Learn about my books at http://www.mwt.net/~jmueller/.

I need to create a MMC Snap-in with C# : anyone can help me ?

Davide.

Sat, 01 Jan 2005 23:46:35 GMT

1. writing an MMC snap-in using C#

2. How to make MMC Snap-in using C#??

3. MMC Snap-in in C#

4. how to write a custom MMC snap-in in C#?

5. MMC Snapin

6. ATL MMC Snapins

7. MMC Snapin

8. MMC-Snapin