ANN: iCodeLibrary.NET beta 1 released
Author Message
 ANN: iCodeLibrary.NET beta 1 released

Organize your code like you never have before, with many features and for
FREE. iCodeLibrary.NET provides a very easy to use interface and it mimics
the features of vs.net. Download your copy today and send your feed back

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 23 Apr 2005 03:58:01 GMT
 ANN: iCodeLibrary.NET beta 1 released

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 ANN: iCodeLibrary.NET beta 1 released
I didn't bother to download and install so I may be incorrect
by asking, "who needs another wannabe IDE?"

What I need (and I think I speak for a number of people) is
improved functionality from within the VS.NET IDE.

Snippets and other code and file management functionality to be
specific. Collaboration also comes to mind

Why waste your skills pissing in the wind? Build something
useful and the world will beat a path to your door...

<%= Clinton Gallagher

         LaGarde StoreFront 5 Affiliate: e-Commerce Software Development
         SEE: http://www.storefront.net/default.asp?REFERER=-201499070

Quote:
> Organize your code like you never have before, with many features and for
> FREE. iCodeLibrary.NET provides a very easy to use interface and it mimics
> the features of vs.net. Download your copy today and send your feed back

> http://www.programmersheaven.com/news.asp?NewsID=2121

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 00:12:47 GMT
 ANN: iCodeLibrary.NET beta 1 released

Quote:
> I didn't bother to download and install so I may be incorrect
> by asking, "who needs another wannabe IDE?"

The description written in dudespeak makes me hesitant from the outset.  Is
this guy 17 years old?

-- Alan

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 01:44:32 GMT
 ANN: iCodeLibrary.NET beta 1 released
Clinton,

I would be interested in which collaboration improvements would you suggest
for VS.NET IDE?

--
Dmitriy Lapshin
X-Unity Unit Testing and Integration Environment

Quote:
> I didn't bother to download and install so I may be incorrect
> by asking, "who needs another wannabe IDE?"

> What I need (and I think I speak for a number of people) is
> improved functionality from within the VS.NET IDE.

> Snippets and other code and file management functionality to be
> specific. Collaboration also comes to mind

> Why waste your skills pissing in the wind? Build something
> useful and the world will beat a path to your door...

> <%= Clinton Gallagher
>          A/E/C Consulting, Web Design, e-Commerce Software Development
>          Wauwatosa, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin USA

>          URL http://www.metromilwaukee.com/clintongallagher/

>          LaGarde StoreFront 5 Affiliate: e-Commerce Software Development
>          SEE: http://www.storefront.net/default.asp?REFERER=-201499070

> > Organize your code like you never have before, with many features and
for
> > FREE. iCodeLibrary.NET provides a very easy to use interface and it
mimics
> > the features of vs.net. Download your copy today and send your feed back

> > http://www.programmersheaven.com/news.asp?NewsID=2121

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:06:22 GMT
 ANN: iCodeLibrary.NET beta 1 released
Maybe you should start by learning to close your ASP tags (%>)
before you do anything!

<grin>

Man, I'm sorry, I had to. Your sig cracks me up and I had
to take the time to dig on you. No offense :)

-c

Quote:
> The GotDotNet WorkSpace idea is an example. Integrating other
> solutions such as CVS comes to mind. In fact, another good
> example would be similar to what Groove is doing -- except last
> time I looked -- when Groove was born -- they were asking
> $10,000 annually for a developer's license. Owee.

> Don't know if you ever checked out Allaire's SiteSpring
> apparently orphaned by Macromedia but it too started to
> lay some groundwork for collaborative development.

> It is also important -- to me-- to recognize that more and more
> of us are doing design and coding and working with the customer
> directly and need a customer-service provider interface. I called
> one of my ideas 'MyProgressReport' that included the ability to
> white board a preliminary design that could be marked-up while
> discussing it over the telephone or IM with a customer. It also gives
> us an audit trail to prove we did what we said we were supposed to
> do.

> A smarter 'Start Page' you know?

> --
> <%= clintonG

>         URL http://www.metromilwaukee.com/clintongallagher/

> > Clinton,

> > I would be interested in which collaboration improvements would you
> suggest
> > for VS.NET IDE?

> > --
> > Dmitriy Lapshin
> > X-Unity Unit Testing and Integration Environment
> > http://x-unity.miik.com.ua
> > Deliver reliable .NET software

> > > I didn't bother to download and install so I may be incorrect
> > > by asking, "who needs another wannabe IDE?"

> > > What I need (and I think I speak for a number of people) is
> > > improved functionality from within the VS.NET IDE.

> > > Snippets and other code and file management functionality to be
> > > specific. Collaboration also comes to mind

> > > Why waste your skills pissing in the wind? Build something
> > > useful and the world will beat a path to your door...

> > > <%= Clinton Gallagher
> > >          A/E/C Consulting, Web Design, e-Commerce Software
Development
> > >          Wauwatosa, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin USA

> > >          URL http://www.metromilwaukee.com/clintongallagher/

> > >          LaGarde StoreFront 5 Affiliate: e-Commerce Software
Development
> > >          SEE:

http://www.storefront.net/default.asp?REFERER=-201499070

> > for
> > mimics
> back

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 05:51:30 GMT
 ANN: iCodeLibrary.NET beta 1 released
The GotDotNet WorkSpace idea is an example. Integrating other
solutions such as CVS comes to mind. In fact, another good
example would be similar to what Groove is doing -- except last
time I looked -- when Groove was born -- they were asking
$10,000 annually for a developer's license. Owee.

Don't know if you ever checked out Allaire's SiteSpring
apparently orphaned by Macromedia but it too started to
lay some groundwork for collaborative development.

It is also important -- to me-- to recognize that more and more
of us are doing design and coding and working with the customer
directly and need a customer-service provider interface. I called
one of my ideas 'MyProgressReport' that included the ability to
white board a preliminary design that could be marked-up while
discussing it over the telephone or IM with a customer. It also gives
us an audit trail to prove we did what we said we were supposed to
do.

A smarter 'Start Page' you know?

--
<%= clintonG

> Clinton,

> I would be interested in which collaboration improvements would you
suggest
> for VS.NET IDE?

> --
> Dmitriy Lapshin
> X-Unity Unit Testing and Integration Environment
> http://x-unity.miik.com.ua
> Deliver reliable .NET software

> > I didn't bother to download and install so I may be incorrect
> > by asking, "who needs another wannabe IDE?"

> > What I need (and I think I speak for a number of people) is
> > improved functionality from within the VS.NET IDE.

> > Snippets and other code and file management functionality to be
> > specific. Collaboration also comes to mind

> > Why waste your skills pissing in the wind? Build something
> > useful and the world will beat a path to your door...

> > <%= Clinton Gallagher
> >          A/E/C Consulting, Web Design, e-Commerce Software Development
> >          Wauwatosa, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin USA

> >          URL http://www.metromilwaukee.com/clintongallagher/

> >          LaGarde StoreFront 5 Affiliate: e-Commerce Software Development
> >          SEE: http://www.storefront.net/default.asp?REFERER=-201499070

> > > Organize your code like you never have before, with many features and
> for
> > > FREE. iCodeLibrary.NET provides a very easy to use interface and it
> mimics
> > > the features of vs.net. Download your copy today and send your feed
back

> > > http://www.programmersheaven.com/news.asp?NewsID=2121

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 05:43:52 GMT

1. ANN: Xtreme-simplicity C# Refactory BETA 1 released - refactoring add-in for VS.NET

2. ANN: iCodeLibrary.NET v1.0

3. Ann: Alintex Script Host Beta (0.97) Released

4. ANN: HawkNL 1.2 beta 3 released

5. ANN: HawkNL 1.2 beta 2 released

6. ANN: Mabry Softare FTP/NET Beta 1 Available Soon

7. ANN: Gyro beta, Generics for C# and .NET CLR

8. ANN: Open Beta - Outlook Bar for ASP.NET

9. ANN: Mabry Software's Barcode/NET Open Beta

10. ANN: Mabry .Net Internet Components Beta

11. ANN: Mabry Softare FTP/NET Beta 1 Available Soon

12. ANN: The First Comprehensive Grid Control for Visual Studio .NET, the XtraGrid - Beta 2