Put button in propertyGrid control that shows fonts panel
Author Message
 Put button in propertyGrid control that shows fonts panel

How I can put a button in a propertygrid property that shows a button and
this show me
tha panel to configure fonts.

Thank you

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:18:13 GMT
 Put button in propertyGrid control that shows fonts panel
Fredy,

    I would think that if the type of the property is System.Drawing.Font,
it would handle that automatically for you.

    What is the type of the property now?

--
               - Nicholas Paldino [.NET MVP]

Quote:
> How I can put a button in a propertygrid property that shows a button and
> this show me
> tha panel to configure fonts.

> Thank you

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:17:32 GMT

1. How to Add My own Property Tab in the PropertyGrid for Button Control

2. Accessing control panel applications without accessing control panel

3. Prevent Control Panel applet from showing up in the taskbar

4. Show the Service applet of the control panel in Windows NT 4.0

5. Showing the Control Panel window

6. HOWTO: Showing Control Panel Applets?

7. Put comments in property of PropertyGrid

8. Show my dialog in property of PropertyGrid

9. CRichEditView:: Font shown in print preview same as screen font

10. putting a ProgressBar into a StatusBar Panel?

11. show a bitmap/icon on a CStatic control (checkbox with push-button look)

12. MDI: How to disable/show no X Button, show view names in frame titles