SMTP Que
Author Message
 SMTP Que

I would like to start by saying this may not be the best group for this
question so if someone could point me to it i would appreciate it.
Anyway my question is i have an Email Manager Program that creates emails
and uses the local smtp host. This seems to work great. But my smtp server
(Windows XP Professional) holds my emails in the Que for sometimes a day and
sometimes a minute. To get them to send quicker i sometimes have to stop the
virtual smtp server and restart it. Is there anything that can be done to do
expedite this process. Below is a snippet of code that actually sends the
email.

MailMessage myEmail = new MailMessage();
myEmail.From = strFrom;
myEmail.To = strTo;
myEmail.Subject = strSubject;
myEmail.BodyFormat = MailFormat.Html;
myEmail.Body = strMsg;
myEmail.Priority = MailPriority.Normal;
if (attachment != "")
{
 string [] strSplit = null;
 strSplit = attachment.Split(';');
 foreach(string s in strSplit)
  {
    MailAttachment ma = new MailAttachment(fileSystemWatcher1.Path + strID +
"\\" + s);
    myEmail.Attachments.Add(ma);
  }

Quote:
}

SmtpMail.Send(myEmail);

Thanks,
Bob;

Sun, 21 Nov 2004 22:04:52 GMT

1. HowTo: BizTalk -> Que -> String in .NET Que Listner

2. Para los que saben sobre linkeo...

3. QUE: sizeof questions.

4. Petit problème que je ne comprends pas

5. Que pensez-vous de mon code?

6. que u!

7. basic que abt pure C++ COM Dll and ATL dll

8. Message Que Synch

9. Checking a print que in DOS

10. Thread Que

11. que abt process???