Moving a panel
Author Message
 Moving a panel

Hi there,

I'm trying to make a control class which extends the Panel class, but
I want this control to be movable within the form at runtime.  Any
ideas how I do this???

Thanks

Sat, 23 Oct 2004 12:27:41 GMT
 Moving a panel
Note, this is the C# newsgroup,
  you can do:  if, then, else, do, for, while, switch, case, class, struct...

only use the specific:
   microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.windowsforms

--
  NETMaster  (Thomas Scheidegger)
  http://www.cetus-links.org/oo_csharp.html

Quote:

> I'm trying to make a control class which extends the Panel class, but
> I want this control to be movable within the form at runtime.

Sat, 23 Oct 2004 16:21:28 GMT

1. moving the Soft Input Panel

2. moving the input panel

3. Accessing control panel applications without accessing control panel

4. Panel purpose

5. scroll bars in panel control

6. scrollbar in a panel

7. scroll bars with panel control

8. How to detect that Scrollbar is showing on a Panel

9. Panel Hides My Form's Background Image

10. Tool Panel with Pin

11. Doubt on Panel

12. VC++, W2000 and Control Panel