how do you change the WMI\SNMP objects' qualifiers in C# or VB?
Author Message
 how do you change the WMI\SNMP objects' qualifiers in C# or VB?

Have tried everything I can find, including the WMI Server Explorer,
to no avail.

Is it **possible** to modify the qualifiers properties of a WMI SNMP
object - (i.e. AgentIPAddress, AgentReadCommunityName, etc...)?  And
if so, could someone provide a basic example (I have no interest in
compiling 200 MOFS, 1 for each network object...)

Even if I have to do it in C++ and import / reference that class thats
fine (if I can get a basic example - or at least general reference...)

Thanks
-d

Thu, 30 Dec 2004 23:20:50 GMT

1. C# and WMI / SNMP

2. SNMP and WMI with C#

3. WMI and SNMP

4. ATL COM object can't get arrays from VB in VB/VC6

5. ATL COM object can't get arrays from VB in VB/VC6

6. VB to C# or C# to VB convertor

7. 'const' type qualifier

8. a Excel 2000 Object With Vb.net , how to Write by C#

9. C# Equivalent of VB's Alias?

10. Equivalent of VB's CHR function in C#

11. Can't get enumerations to show up in C#, but OK in VB

12. SNMP & C#