How to hide/Disable a Column in ListView control C#
Author Message
 How to hide/Disable a Column in ListView control C#

Hi All,
I want to hide or disable a specific column as per user
input. Please note that making width zero will not work.
Doea anyone know a better way ? I want to add that
Columnheader to ListView but do not want to show it.

TIA,
Vinay

Fri, 03 Jun 2005 20:00:06 GMT

1. Columns with ListView controls in C#

2. Listview Control not showing some column data

3. Listview Control not showing some column data

4. ListView Control Column Resizing

5. List Control - Hiding Column Headers

6. How can I hide a Column in a CListCtrl control

7. List Control - Hidden Columns

8. Hide/Disable controls in CFormView at runtime

9. C# ListView Control Question?

10. How to hide a column in a listview control.

11. Adding columns to ListView after it's been added to a form

12. ListView Sorting by Column