HELP! Need help with framework/SDK/SharpDevelop/VB.NET/C#.NET for WINDOWS ME?
Author Message
 HELP! Need help with framework/SDK/SharpDevelop/VB.NET/C#.NET for WINDOWS ME?

Hi-
I plan to download the FRAMEWORK for .NET for WINDOWS ME, (the basic
runtime,
not the SDK). I also am downloading the SharpDevelop IDE/compiler. I'd
like to configure it to work with ME.

Also, what about the SDK? I know it doesn't run on ME (the full SDK,
131 mb I think). Am I just missing a lot of docs, can I run anything
in the SDK at all, how can I run them also without installing, is
there anything that I can get from the SDK basically. I know there are
some command line compilers but if I don't have the SDK that means
SharpDevelop won't work at all right and I'll never be able to code or
run a VB.NET application, right? Please help!

Yes I know you can develop and compile with SharpDevelop (which needs
to be configured for me..how do I do that?), but what about everything
else in the .NET Development SDK that can'trun on WINDOWS ME? Or is
there some trick to make it?

Any thing I have to do to make the platform which Microsoft says
should run on ME actually work..any extra steps? I read something
about having to change the PATH or something..

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you so much.

~J

Sat, 28 May 2005 14:02:47 GMT
[...]

Sat, 28 May 2005 22:39:10 GMT

1. HELP: Installation problem of Net Framework SDK.

2. Platform SDK and .net Framework SDK

3. Commercial user of .NET framework and SharpDevelop

4. Regular .Net Framework versus Compact .Net Framework

5. Challenge/Help VB.NET VC++.NET VC++6.0

6. Help me convert VB.NET to C#.NET

7. Need help with Net Meeting SDK... INMConference.Leave()

8. Help/Upgraded .net and now SharpDevelop wont run.

9. Need help adding to table via ADO.NET (MS Access database)

10. Need help converting VB.NET to C#

11. Need help on maintaining session between VB.NET project and C# project

12. mixing .net framework functions and win 32 sdk