How to Pass Array from managed to unmanaged !!??!!
Author Message
 How to Pass Array from managed to unmanaged !!??!!

Hi everybody

I have one query as I am unable to achieve the following
problem. I want to pass arrays from my managed code to
unmanaged code but it expects of constant value at the
unmanaged side.

code is like
Managed one !!

AnyFunction( char* AB[], unsigned int DC[] )
{

   //passing the values in unmanaged code
    anyobj->AnyFunction( &AB[], &DC[]);

Quote:
}

when we pass like this it compiles but it gives linking
error of type
unresolved external symbols .....AnyFunction( char**
const, unsigned int* const )

Is it requires some marshaling of arrays then how to do
that any help is appreciated !!

I read some articles in MSDN but did not understand how to
implement ??

Looking forward for the help.

Thanks
Govil

Sat, 05 Mar 2005 10:37:55 GMT

1. Passing arrays from managed to unmanaged code

2. passing array from managed to unmanaged ????

3. passing from unmanaged to managed code

4. How to pass a function pointer from Managed C++ to unmanaged c++

5. problem passing unmanaged pointer from one managed member function to another

6. Conversion of managed and unmanaged arrays

7. marshal an array from managed C++ to unmanaged C++

8. return an array from unmanaged C++ to managed C++

9. Managed array of managed arrays of char

10. passing a managed array by reference (Dotnet)

11. Problems passing arrays between C# and a Managed DLL

12. Passing managed objects through non-managed exported functions