Java applet type of program in .NET?
Author Message
 Java applet type of program in .NET?

Hi,

I am interested in knowing how to build a streaming quote type of program
using .NET that runs on the browser. I know companies such as Datek use Java
applets for these types of programs.  Is it possible to do this using .NET?

Any book, info, or links concerning how to build this type of program
(whether or not it runs on the browser) would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 10:04:01 GMT

1. Java Applet to C# Applet !?

2. JNBridge Releases Faster Version of JNBridgePro Java/.NET interoperability tool with Java-to-.NET Callbacks

3. Are there similar stuff as Java Applet in CSharp

4. Applet in C++/C or Java

5. Socket connection in java applet

6. c talk to java applet

7. java applet as resource?

8. Graphical Data Analysis over the Internet or Intranet (Java Applet)

9. java applet as resource?

10. vc++ and java applets

11. Java applet resource...

12. HELP: Java Applets don't work!!!!