HELP!!(How to make release version or install version in VS.NET)
Author Message
 HELP!!(How to make release version or install version in VS.NET)

Thank you.
I tried as yo said.
And it works in my PC just executing **.exe successfully.
Then I copied the whole ** project folder to other computer and executed
**.exe and it made error message like this.
"~~~~~~could not find mscoree.dll~~~~~"
So I copied mscoree.dll file to C:/WINNT/system32/ of testing machine.

Then it made another error message again. See below..
"Please set registry key HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\InstallRoot
to point to the .NET Framework install location"

The tested machine has Oracle Client not VS.NET.
Is it necessary to install VS.NET in client machine as well?

I think there must be some way to make install version, *.dlls wholy
included.

One More tips please..