Active Reports
Author Message
 Active Reports

Hello again,

I used to use Active Reports from DataDynamics when i wrote vb6 code. Can i
use them now with C# .net ? does anybody have tried to do this ?

thx !

Sun, 21 Nov 2004 16:36:41 GMT
 Active Reports
Hello,

yes it is possible to use ActiveReports 2.0 in C#, I am testing the .Net
Techpreview and the .Net Version is more comfortable to in C#.

Ansgar

Quote:
> Hello again,

> I used to use Active Reports from DataDynamics when i wrote vb6 code. Can
> use them now with C# .net ? does anybody have tried to do this ?

> thx !

Sun, 21 Nov 2004 17:04:31 GMT
 Active Reports
Where can i find the .NET version of ActiveReports, (even if it is a beta) ?
Is it avaliable for downloading ?

Thank you.

Quote:
> Hello,

> yes it is possible to use ActiveReports 2.0 in C#, I am testing the .Net
> Techpreview and the .Net Version is more comfortable to in C#.

> Ansgar

> > Hello again,

> > I used to use Active Reports from DataDynamics when i wrote vb6 code.
Can
> > use them now with C# .net ? does anybody have tried to do this ?

> > thx !

Sun, 21 Nov 2004 17:31:08 GMT
 Active Reports
Hello,

you must ask for download and register to the Techpreview

In the moment it is a small group of users
Ansgar

Quote:
?
> Is it avaliable for downloading ?

> Thank you.

> > Hello,

> > yes it is possible to use ActiveReports 2.0 in C#, I am testing the .Net
> > Techpreview and the .Net Version is more comfortable to in C#.

> > Ansgar

> > > Hello again,

> > > I used to use Active Reports from DataDynamics when i wrote vb6 code.
> Can
> > > use them now with C# .net ? does anybody have tried to do this ?

> > > thx !

Sun, 21 Nov 2004 20:38:58 GMT

1. ACTIVE REPORTS .NET BETA 1 JUST RELEASED

2. Error in Setting Parameter Fields using Crystal Report Active X control in VC++

3. BUG report: VC++ 5.0 SP3 erroneously reports c2437 for virtual base classes

4. Creating reports using Crystal reports

5. When working with Crystal Reports how to get SQL query from a sub-report

6. Crystal Reports - in VC (anyone done it?) reporting

7. FYI: Crystal Reports API to retrieve report parameters

8. Obtaining active view and active doc from theApp object

9. Have non-active MDI child maximized while active is not maximized

10. Q: VC5.0 MS Access 97 How to get existings reports from Access using Active X Automation or DAO ?

11. Q: VC5.0 MS Access 97 How to get existings reports from Access using Active X Automation or DAO ?

12. reporting tools: crystal reports or is there anything else?