HELP! Need to configure SharpDevelop for ME,also what about the SDK?
Author Message
 HELP! Need to configure SharpDevelop for ME,also what about the SDK?

On Mon, 09 Dec 2002 20:44:43 -0800, holychappedlips

Hi-
I plan to download the FRAMEWORK for .NET for ME, (the basic runtime,
not the SDK). I also am downloading the SharpDevelop IDE/compiler. I'd
like to configure it to work with ME.

Also, what about the SDK? I know it doesn't run on ME (the full SDK,
131 mb I think). Am I just missing a lot of docs, can I run anything
in the SDK at all, how can I run them also without installing, is
there anything that I can get from the SDK basically. I know there are
some command line compilers but if I don't have the SDK that means
SharpDevelop won't work at all right and I'll never be able to code or
run a VB.NET application, right? Please help!

~J

Sat, 28 May 2005 12:54:52 GMT

1. HELP! Need help with framework/SDK/SharpDevelop/VB.NET/C#.NET for WINDOWS ME?

2. how to configure sdk in evc3.0?

3. HELP! NEED SDK

4. Need help in d/l frigging platform SDK

5. Need help creating a new file path with MFC / Platform SDK

6. Need help with Windows Media SDK.

7. Need help with Net Meeting SDK... INMConference.Leave()

8. Help/Upgraded .net and now SharpDevelop wont run.

9. Borland TC++ configure with TASM (PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!)

10. please help to configure DCOM in both Server and client side

11. Data Source: Programmatically Configuring an ODBC Data Source - HELP PLEASE

12. Help for configuring communication ports in MS Visual C++ 4.0