About converting Console App to DLL
Author Message
 About converting Console App to DLL

Hi there,

I've written a console application with C#, which involved some .net class
libraries. Now I want to convert it to a .DLL for I can use it later in
another C++ project. I doubt if that's possible, since I want to call a .net
dll from VC++ 6.0. Is it ok? And how about VC++.NET?

What should I do?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
R.

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 17:33:59 GMT
 About converting Console App to DLL

Quote:
>I doubt if that's possible, since I want to call a .net
>dll from VC++ 6.0. Is it ok?

You must convert it to .dll and call via COM interop. Look
for "COM Interop" at MSDN.

Quote:
> And how about VC++.NET?

What about it? Do you mean rewriting C# lib as C++ 7.0
server and compiling as unmamaged dll? Of course, it will
work.

Quote:

>What should I do?

The first - simplest and saved project in C# and runts it
in managed enironment.

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 17:57:02 GMT

1. Need help converting a console app to windows app with a DLL

2. convert console app

3. Convert non-MFV console app to MFC console app?

4. Building a console app that doesn't require mscoree.dll in Visual C++ .NET

5. DLL: recognising windows or console app. calls

6. dll and console app problem?

7. console app + Dialog DLL problems

8. Writing to an _iobuf in a DLL called from a multithreaded console app

9. DLL initialization problem in console app

10. Invoking a console app and hiding the console.

11. Converting MFC MDI App to DLL (Experts, please)

12. Convert SDI app in dll - how ?