VS.NET stopped working
Author Message
 VS.NET stopped working

Hello,

My VS.NET installation stopped working suddenly. I am running VS.NET Beta 2.
Now a msi installer comes up and i cant open VS.NET without installing it
again. Does anyone of you have the same problem.

Thanks in advance/

Narra

Thu, 24 Jun 2004 02:09:28 GMT
 VS.NET stopped working
I hate how MS Installer works... it caused me so much headaches in other
applications that used it... Did you try to uninstall and reinstall it?
don't just let MS Installer reinstall on its own, do a clean install

fadi

Quote:
> Hello,

> My VS.NET installation stopped working suddenly. I am running VS.NET Beta
2.
> Now a msi installer comes up and i cant open VS.NET without installing it
> again. Does anyone of you have the same problem.

> Thanks in advance/

> Narra

Fri, 25 Jun 2004 01:14:20 GMT
 VS.NET stopped working
This might sound dumb but, the date on your computer isn't July 31 by chance
is it?

http://techupdate.zdnet.com/techupdate/stories/main/0,14179,2783726,0...

Quote:
> I hate how MS Installer works... it caused me so much headaches in other
> applications that used it... Did you try to uninstall and reinstall it?
> don't just let MS Installer reinstall on its own, do a clean install

> fadi

> > Hello,

> > My VS.NET installation stopped working suddenly. I am running VS.NET
Beta
> 2.
> > Now a msi installer comes up and i cant open VS.NET without installing
it
> > again. Does anyone of you have the same problem.

> > Thanks in advance/

> > Narra

Fri, 25 Jun 2004 09:23:14 GMT

1. VS.NET Enterprise Vs VS.NET Professional

2. e: *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

3. *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

4. *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

5. Changes in C# between VS.NET Beta and VS.NET Final versions

6. NSQLPREP does not work anymore in VS.NET ?

7. Getting DirectX 9.0 to work with VS.NET

8. NoStepInto not working in VS.NET?

9. Will VSS work with VS.Net Pro?

10. Question on API's that work in VS 6 should they also work in VS.NET 2003?

11. VC 6 vs VC7 (VS.net)

12. VS.NET vs VC++ 6.0