TabPage - OnChange
Author Message
 TabPage - OnChange

What event can I use to detect when a tab has been clicked? I tried both
TabIndexChanged and Click and neither of them seem to be called. When a tab
is clicked I want to focus a specific control on that page.

--
Chad Z. Hower
Atozed Software Technical Support

Posted by ELKNews 1.0.4-B
Empower your News Reader! http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 29 Nov 2004 14:55:44 GMT
 TabPage - OnChange
You can hook up to VisibleChanged on each of the tab pages.  There may be a
better more generic way, but this is what I've used in the path to get the
job done.

--
Justin Rogers
DigiTec Web Consultants, LLC

Quote:
> What event can I use to detect when a tab has been clicked? I tried both
> TabIndexChanged and Click and neither of them seem to be called. When a
tab
> is clicked I want to focus a specific control on that page.

> --
> Chad Z. Hower
> Atozed Software Technical Support

> Posted by ELKNews 1.0.4-B
> Empower your News Reader! http://www.atozedsoftware.com

Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:23:27 GMT

1. OnChange Event?

2. Modify onChange of Dropdownlist

3. OnChange"variable"?

4. Stepping OnChange Trigger

5. Custom CEdit - onfocus and onchange

6. TabPage question

7. How to display richtextbox scrollbars on a tabpage?

8. Newbit: help with TabPage and Controls

9. Adding objects to a tabpage programmitically

10. TabControl tabpage change

11. Catching the TabPage change event?

12. Broken Show() and Hide() for Forms.Form.TabPage