How to create a Datagrid...
Author Message
 How to create a Datagrid...

Ups... my mistake... There was an error an I've posted the
same message!

Romeu Faria

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 22:15:33 GMT

1. Want to create a Datagrid or listview like Kazaa

2. create a button inside a cell of a datagrid object

3. how to create cross table using datagrid?

4. Creating Printable Reports/DataGrids

5. any way to make the scroll in one datagrid bind to the scroll in another datagrid

6. changing row colors in DataGrid (not a web DataGrid)

7. subclass DataGrid or add to DataGrid to UserControl

8. datagrid: how to get a class to display in a datagrid

9. How to disable adding, inserting ord deleting Rows in the DataGrid (System.Windows.Forms.DataGrid)

10. DataGrid/C# : How to access DataGrid data(set/source) from other methods after binding?

11. How can I control a DataGrid placed inside another DataGrid Cell?

12. DataGrid/C# : How to access DataGrid data(set/source) from other methods after binding?