Setting the selected item in a ListView
Author Message
 Setting the selected item in a ListView

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me how to set the selected item in a ListView control.
There are all kinds of properties to get the selected items, but I didn't
see any that would allow me to set it.

Thanks in advance,
Shannon

Mon, 17 Jan 2005 04:41:01 GMT
 Setting the selected item in a ListView

Quote:
> Hello all,

> Can anyone tell me how to set the selected item in a ListView control.
> There are all kinds of properties to get the selected items, but I didn't
> see any that would allow me to set it.

myListView.Items[4].Selected = true;

-c

Mon, 17 Jan 2005 04:52:49 GMT

1. Listview - selecting items

2. know item selected in a listview

3. ListView item selected with keyboard or mouse

4. Finding out which item is selected in a listview

5. Getting the selected items in a listview

6. How to get selected listview item?

7. Selecting items in ListView control

8. How to select ListView item programatically?

9. How to set textColor for ListView item?

10. How to set listview items color

11. can't set a item highlighted in Listboxes and Listviews

12. How do you set the selected item....