ANN: Smtp.NET Mail component for .NET
Author Message
 ANN: Smtp.NET Mail component for .NET

Hi Everyone,

Just an announcement that we have released the Beta version of our mail
component for the Microsoft .NET framework.

Smtp.NET: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 05 Sep 2004 05:31:20 GMT

1. ANN: Abderaware Releases MAIL.NET

2. ANN: TFTP Server Component for .NET

3. ANN: Abderaware Mime.Net Component Released

4. Subject: ANN: Syncfusion announces Windows Forms .NET components

5. ANN: New Dns/NET Component

6. ANN: Mabry .Net Internet Components Beta

7. ANN: Datacode ToolsLibrary.NET for VS.NET (true inputcontrols)

8. How to use .NET components in VC++ .NET

9. ATL component written in VC.NET 2002 won't register on non .NET machine

10. ATL component written in VC.NET 2002 won't register on non .NET machine

11. Know anyone a good .NET/C#/Vb.net/ASP.NET/ADO.NET message board/mailing list/newsletter???????

12. Problem converting VC6 ATL component to a .NET 2003 VC ATL component