Hyperlinkcolumn help
Author Message
 Hyperlinkcolumn help

I have a datagrid binded to a dataset, and a HyperLinkColumn binded with one
feild. The link created by the hyperlinkcolumn has a quertystring with a
dataField value. The problem is thta I need to bind more than one field, I
don't want only to pass the userId in the querystring, I want to pass
antoher field too. Is it possible to do this? (ie:
webForm1.aspx?id=blah&name=blah2)
Bye the way, I'm doing this on the CodeBehind class. (adding a
HyperLinkColumn programaticaly). Thank you very much..

Sun, 22 May 2005 14:47:44 GMT
 Hyperlinkcolumn help
Sebastien,

    I don't know if this is possible.  What I would do is create a new
column that has the URL (or part of the URL) that you want to place in there
and then set that field to be the part of the URL that you are inserting
(instead of just one value, take the whole querystring and place it into the
field).

    Hope this helps.

--
               - Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]

Quote:
> I have a datagrid binded to a dataset, and a HyperLinkColumn binded with
one
> feild. The link created by the hyperlinkcolumn has a quertystring with a
> dataField value. The problem is thta I need to bind more than one field, I
> don't want only to pass the userId in the querystring, I want to pass
> antoher field too. Is it possible to do this? (ie:
> webForm1.aspx?id=blah&name=blah2)
> Bye the way, I'm doing this on the CodeBehind class. (adding a
> HyperLinkColumn programaticaly). Thank you very much..

Sun, 22 May 2005 21:55:34 GMT

1. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!

2. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

4. OSP (Operating System Project) HELP HELP HELP HELP (files module)

5. HELP help HELP help

6. help VIRUS help help VIRUS help !

7. Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!

8. Help Help Help

9. Help ,Help <help , with my project

10. SOMEONE HELP ME, HELP ME, HELP ME PLEASE...

11. HELP HELP HELP ME PLEASE!!

12. HELP HELP HELP!!!