Drawing on top of dialog and its controls
Author Message
 Drawing on top of dialog and its controls

How does one draw on a dialog such that the drawing
overlays the dialog and its child controls?  Using a
graphics object retrieved from the dialog window draws
behind the child controls.  I want to do some drawing of a
rect tracker.

Thanks,
Bryan

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 00:11:13 GMT
 Drawing on top of dialog and its controls
There might be no direct way to accomplish this task. When a control draws
itself, it clips the region and erases anything underneath. There is no way
to change this default behavior so far.

Disclaimer:
You assume all risk for your use. 2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.

Fri, 02 Apr 2004 20:57:42 GMT

1. How do I draw a bitmap on top of controls

2. Child window of ActiveX control doesn't draw when control is moved in dialog

3. Flicker free custom drawn control on dialog possible?

4. Problem to draw controls in Dialog.

5. drawing inside one of the dialog controls

6. PRB: Controls not [re]drawn in dialog after upgrade to VC6

7. Drawing on dialog controls

8. Drawing in a static control at dialog init - the answer

9. Drawing in a static control at dialog startup

10. drawing in a control in a dialog

11. How to draw/display BMP in dialog control?

12. Drawing control fo a dialog box.