Possible bug in development environment?
Author Message
 Possible bug in development environment?

Hi all,

 I have developed a class that loads itself from a string using custom
attributes and reflection. When I looked in the Auto watch of the de{*filter*},
I noticed that all fields of my class were listed twice. Is this a confirmed
bug, or has all my fields in my class doubled accidentally by using
reflection?

With thanks in advance

Lev

Fri, 17 Jun 2005 22:18:52 GMT
 Possible bug in development environment?
Lev,

    I wouldn't worry, there are bugs in the IDE like this.  Hopefully,
VS.NET 2003 will take care of this.  If you can give a sample project that
shows the error, I can run it against the RC of VS.NET and report the bug if
it still exists.

    Hope this helps.

--
          - Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]

Quote:
> Hi all,

>  I have developed a class that loads itself from a string using custom
> attributes and reflection. When I looked in the Auto watch of the
de{*filter*},
> I noticed that all fields of my class were listed twice. Is this a
confirmed
> bug, or has all my fields in my class doubled accidentally by using
> reflection?

> With thanks in advance

> Lev

Fri, 17 Jun 2005 23:44:35 GMT
 Possible bug in development environment?

Quote:
> Hi all,

>  I have developed a class that loads itself from a string using custom
> attributes and reflection. When I looked in the Auto watch of the
> de{*filter*}, I noticed that all fields of my class were listed twice. Is
> this a confirmed bug, or has all my fields in my class doubled
> accidentally by using reflection?

        dunno if this is the case, but 1 is the membervariable and
        the other is the property ?

        FB

--
=======  You can't sell what's free  ====================================

Get my free, open source .NET software at   :   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 18 Jun 2005 00:01:55 GMT

1. Development environment hanging when using #import directive with type-lib id'si

2. Best Large Project Development Environment - HELP!

3. C Development Environment

4. pcGRASP - A Free C Development Environment

5. Unix or Dos development environment - the conclussions

6. DOS or UNIX development environment ?

7. Announce: Libero Development Environment 2.20

8. Best C++ development environment: SparcWorks, SoftBench, etc..

9. Sun C/C++ Development environments

10. Interactive Development Environment for C in Linux

11. Problems with C DLL file open when called from VB development environment

12. 32bit Unix app from PC development environment