Integrated Session Management for ASP.NET and ASP 3.0
Author Message
 Integrated Session Management for ASP.NET and ASP 3.0

I have applications built using both ASP.NET and ASP 3.0.
The pages from different versions of ASP need to share
Application and Session states. Are there any off-the-
shelf solutions for this?

Thanks so much for your help in advance.

Richard

Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:49:01 GMT
 Integrated Session Management for ASP.NET and ASP 3.0
Hi Richard,

Here is one discussion for this:
http://p2p.wrox.com/archive/aspx/2001-03/55.asp

Currently many customers create a Serviced component or a COM+ Component,
that stores
and retrieves data, and use that object on each page, via the OBJECT TAG in
asp, or as a Component in ASP.NET.

Regards,

Bill Cheng
Microsoft Support Engineer
--------------------

| Subject: Integrated Session Management for ASP.NET and ASP 3.0
| Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 08:49:01 -0700

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.CSharp
|
| I have applications built using both ASP.NET and ASP 3.0.
| The pages from different versions of ASP need to share
| Application and Session states. Are there any off-the-
| shelf solutions for this?
|
| Thanks so much for your help in advance.
|
| Richard

Tue, 15 Feb 2005 09:58:49 GMT

1. How to call VB.net and ASP.net programs in MFC?(or,asp call vc)

2. Storing a Dataset into a Session State variable in ASP.NET

3. C# Session in ASP.NET

4. Accessing Session State outside of ASP.NET

5. Asp vs Asp.Net (Field access)

6. writing C# assambly for COM+ and use it by asp/vb/asp.net

7. Accessing ASP(not ASP.Net) built-in objects with C#

8. need input ASP versus ASP.NET

9. Can isapi filter access asp session variables??

10. CHTMLView and ASP Sessions

11. ASP.NET application with Windows.NET RC1

12. ASP.NET (ADO.NET) connect to remote MS Access Database