Converting word .doc file into .tif image format
Author Message
 Converting word .doc file into .tif image format

Hello,

 I wanted to know if .net provides any functionality to convert a word
document or an excel document to .tif (image format). We want to convert
all our document which are in .doc format to .tif formats.

Thanks.

Sun, 03 Oct 2004 19:07:30 GMT
 Converting word .doc file into .tif image format
Vikas,

    No, there is not.  If Word or Excel has this functionality in it's
automation model, then I would suggest creating .NET wrappers for the
Word/Excel objects and making the calls through those.

--
               - Nicholas Paldino [.NET MVP]

Quote:

> Hello,

>  I wanted to know if .net provides any functionality to convert a word
> document or an excel document to .tif (image format). We want to convert
> all our document which are in .doc format to .tif formats.

> Thanks.

Sun, 03 Oct 2004 20:21:56 GMT

1. error converting image from tif to jpg format

2. How to save a file in Microsoft word format(.doc) or Rich text format

3. How to pass a .tif image to the DIB(Device Independent Bitmap) format

4. I need help to convert TXT file(s) to TIF file(s)

5. .tif/.vif file format

6. create a report programaticalyin word doc format

7. How to read a MS Word file ( .doc ) file from C program

8. Saving a View data (Doc/View) into Image Format

9. Saving a View data (Doc/View) into Image Format

10. convert doc to tiff format

11. Convert Word Document into XML format

12. Code to convert images to *.RAW format