Web Service
Author Message
 Web Service

Assume a Component(we call [A]) reference web service [B];would i need
to recompil [A] if the location of [B] be changed?

Sat, 23 Oct 2004 09:39:15 GMT
 Web Service

Quote:

> Assume a Component(we call [A]) reference web service [B];would i need
> to recompil [A] if the location of [B] be changed?

No, the generated proxy class has an attribute named Websevicepoxy.Url.
Just set this to the appropriate url right after creation and it works.

--
Sleepless in Berlin
Wernfried

Sat, 23 Oct 2004 15:50:15 GMT
 Web Service
.. of course, if you not change interface..

Sat, 23 Oct 2004 18:53:53 GMT
 Web Service
Is this generated proxy class a external configuration compare with
[A]?Otherwise,why can just change attribute named Websevicepoxy.Url ,but
not need to recompile [A]?
Besides,i can't find this attribute in my generated proxy class that
generated by WSDL.exe!

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 13:31:19 GMT

1. Visual C++ Web Service & ASP Web Controls

2. Output types for web methods in c# web service

3. Deploying web applications with a web service

4. Namespace Conflict - c# Class Library used by Web Service and ASP.NET Web App

5. ATL Server - Web Application/Web Service

6. Web Service with existing web server

7. Can not access web service from C# Windows Service

8. Windows Service (not a web service) question

9. ATL Server Web Service vs. Managed C++ Web Service

10. about Web Service

11. Creating a Web service proxy using WSDL.exe

12. Web Service writing Event Log entries?