creating xml schema programmatically from an an xml file without using ADO.NET
Author Message
 creating xml schema programmatically from an an xml file without using ADO.NET

How would one do this.  I haven't found much help in the documentation
(it focuses the designer and dataset methods).

Thanks

gp

Fri, 24 Dec 2004 08:09:10 GMT

1. how to read a xml without a valid schema using dataset

2. Create Schema [XML]

3. retrieve XML data from SQL server by using XSD mapping schema

4. XML file validation through schema in eVC++

5. XML DOM and .NET's XML classes

6. XML.NET to XML.ADO26

7. VC++ and XML, I want to retrieve an XML file from URL

8. VC++ and XML, I want to retrieve an XML file from a URL

9. Creation of an XML file PROGRAMMATICALLY

10. XML to ADO.NET convertor?

11. XML and ADO.NET

12. XML Schema problem(URGENT...)