Calling for beta testing of Registry Editing tool for .NET
Author Message
 Calling for beta testing of Registry Editing tool for .NET

Hello to all!

I am very close to the first beta release of the .NET based registry editing
tool which I am writing. The release should be in less than a week.

I will appreciate it if you could participate in its beta testing, to report
bugs and suggestions. For all those who would be interested in beta testing,

the release is out.

Thank you.

With best regards,
Kumar Gaurav Khanna

**************************************
WinToolZone - http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 02 Nov 2004 09:04:47 GMT

1. VS.Net Beta 1 with .Net Beta 2?

2. JNBridgePro 1.2 Java-.NET interoperability tool released in beta version

3. .Net Object Persistence Library Beta test

4. ANN. Unit Testing Tool for .NET languages - HarnessIt

5. Automatic test tool for .NET

6. ANN. Unit Testing Tool for .NET languages - HarnessIt

7. Changes in C# between VS.NET Beta and VS.NET Final versions

8. ANN. HarnessIt Beta 2 - A Unit Testing Tool for .NET languages

9. ANN. HarnessIt Beta 2 - A Unit Testing Tool for .NET languages

10. How to call VB.net and ASP.net programs in MFC?(or,asp call vc)

11. JNBridge Releases Faster Version of JNBridgePro Java/.NET interoperability tool with Java-to-.NET Callbacks

12. Invitation to Beta Test