Moving the focus to the next TabIndex
Author Message
 Moving the focus to the next TabIndex

In Which order it is said to the focus to pass to next control?

In Visual Basic i used to do it so: SendKeys "{TAB}"

Thank you

Thu, 07 Apr 2005 02:33:37 GMT
 Moving the focus to the next TabIndex
I have forgotten to say that what i want to manage is ti make focus pass to
the next control when i press enter in a TextBox.

Thank you

Thu, 07 Apr 2005 02:58:23 GMT

1. How to move focus to next tab stop?

2. Move focus to next item

3. Visual Studio.Net: how do I move to next compile error

4. Hopefully move to the next level

5. Trapping ENTER key to move to next control

6. Property Page + Back & Next button Focus

7. Moving focus between controls

8. Can't move Focus to control error

9. PRB: Moving focus between composite controls

10. How to move focus to next edit box when TAB key is pressed?

11. Move the focus with ENTER key

12. CTabCtrl does not move focus into property page?