Simple: Control Panel Applet with C#?
Author Message
 Simple: Control Panel Applet with C#?

Hi Peter,

I'll look into this for you.  Please check back for the answer.

Regards,
Allison Geoghegan
Microsoft Developer Support

--------------------

| Subject: Simple: Control Panel Applet with C#?
| Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 06:40:54 -0700

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp
|
| Hello,
|
| Thanks for reviewing my question.  I would like to know if
| I can create a Control Panel Applet with C#?  I remember
| with C++ you had to create a .def file and export a
| CPlApplet function.  I would also like to know if that is
| still the case?
|
| Many Thanks
| Peter

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 23:27:19 GMT

1. Setting Text of Edit Control in Dialog Box of Control Panel Applet

2. How to debug control panel applet?

3. debugging a control panel applet?

4. Debugging Control Panel Applets

5. Control Panel Applet & DialogBox

6. How to lanuch control panel applets?

7. SendMessage vs. Control Panel Applet

8. how to set focus to control panel applet if instance already exists

9. Odd Control Panel Applet failures

10. Control Panel Applet

11. Control Panel Applet Help

12. Control panel applet C source