combo box
Author Message
 combo box

I want to make a combo box UN-editable using C#.
Specifically, I only want the user to be able to select
from the list of items I have in my box now (including
blank).  Currently I can type in the box and leave invalid
data.  Any ideas on a property that controls this?
Intellisense is nice too.

Thanks!

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 23:48:12 GMT
 combo box
Jerred,

    You might want to set the DropDownStyle property of the ComboBox to
ComboBoxStyle.DropDownList.

    Hope this helps.

--
               - Nicholas Paldino [.NET MVP]

Quote:
> I want to make a combo box UN-editable using C#.
> Specifically, I only want the user to be able to select
> from the list of items I have in my box now (including
> blank).  Currently I can type in the box and leave invalid
> data.  Any ideas on a property that controls this?
> Intellisense is nice too.

> Thanks!

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 23:50:19 GMT
 combo box

set the DropDownStyle property to DropDownList

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 00:07:21 GMT
 combo box

Perfect!

Quote:

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 00:10:54 GMT

1. List with columns containing both text and combo boxes / check boxes

2. CFindReplaceDialog,search box ->combo box

3. Add Combo Box to Dialog Box

4. Add a combo box in a dialog box...

5. combo box has no list box

6. No dropdown-box in a combo-box possible?

7. graying out edit boxes/combo boxes

8. Combo box in List box

9. combo box action

10. combo box controls