That little square in LR where scroll bars meet
Author Message
 That little square in LR where scroll bars meet

I have a Windows form, with a panel, toolbar, statusbar and depending
on the size of my image on the panel, vetical and horizontal
scrollbars.

When I have both scrollbars visible, the horizontal one goes under the
vertical one. How do I align the horizontal one to get  that little
square where then meet?

Thanks, Theron Wierenga

Wed, 06 Oct 2004 10:43:53 GMT

1. least square fitting

2. least square algorithm

3. Non Negative Least Squares in C

4. Least squares C program

5. required the least square method

6. Need C code for Least Squares Matrix, ODEs

7. Least Squares help?????

8. Calculating the least square >= N

9. Looking for Recursive Least Square program

10. Window in task bar for mode less dialog bar

11. how:hide CListCtrl scroll bar and scroll programmatically

12. Attached a scroll-bar to MainFrame..Scrolling problem..