Display XML in DataGrid from a URL
Author Message
 Display XML in DataGrid from a URL

Mark,

The idea could be to use ADO to load the XML as an recordset and bind that
recordset to a datagrid.
I've never done loading an XML file off an URL into a recordset.  But I
guess, some method of ADO also
takes in a DOM object.  So, I suggest you explore both the avenues.

Hope this at least remotely helps.

Vyas

Quote:
> I can do this using a XML file on the filesystem, but not
> sure how to get a handle on the XML via a URL. The link
> will send the XML document to a browser, but I am trying
> to pull it into a data grid using C#.

Sun, 07 Nov 2004 13:12:47 GMT

1. datagrid / boundcolumn displaying raw xml

2. VC++ and XML, I want to retrieve an XML file from URL

3. VC++ and XML, I want to retrieve an XML file from a URL

4. datagrid: how to get a class to display in a datagrid

5. DataGrid, HyperLink Column, URL Format String

6. DataGrid, HyperLink Column, URL Format String

7. Problem Loading XML doc into DataGrid

8. datagrid + xml

9. Storing data from a datagrid into an XML file

10. Display a URL as a link

11. How to Display in URL in the menuebar

12. How to display new URL in browser