Toolbar and menubar UI synchronization
Author Message
 Toolbar and menubar UI synchronization

Hello, everyone.

Here's the problem:
I have several dozens of menu items and the same quantity of toolbar buttons
and I want that some groups of items and buttons to be enabled/disabled at
the
same time. In MFC this was done in the UIChange event where I was able
to enable or check the items and buttons simultaneously through the CCmdUI
pointer.
Is there any convenient technique like that in C# ?
Thank you in advance for the answers.

Alexander Yakovlev

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 20:41:03 GMT

1. Toolbar, status bar, menubar

2. ControlBar with MenuBar and ToolBar

3. "Menubar: Forwarding message to toolbar..."

4. howto disable Menubar, toolbar, personalbar on Page_load Event

5. Starting a UI Thread from a UI Thread.

6. How to add a Icon to the head of the MenuBar

7. Adding new Menu to main MenuBar in Visual Studio

8. Several menubar in a View

9. MenuBar in ReBar

10. Window titlebar and menubar font size

11. Edit control in menubar

12. menubar?