Implementing ISite to have access to DesignMode indicator
Author Message
 Implementing ISite to have access to DesignMode indicator

I am creating a custom control that inherits the ComboBox class. I would
like to use the ISite.DesignMode indicator to determine if the control
is being viewed in design mode but the property always comes up false.
MSDN documentation says the design mode indicator is stored in the
ISite; therefore, if the Component does not have an ISite associated
with it, this property is always false. Other things I have read said to
assign the atribute to the class to designate which class to apply the
ISite implementation but I have not seen any examples that put all the
pieces together. Can anyone share with me this method or any other
method that would allow me to determine when this custom control based
on a combobox is in design mode?

Thanks,

Kyle

Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:52:57 GMT

1. Help: How do I implement NUM and CAPS indicators using a CWnd derived window (not CFrameWnd)

2. Still having trouble with Access Violation in STRCORE.CPP

3. How can you use a DLL without having access to .h and .lib files

4. PRINTING....having problems accessing OCE printers

5. DesignMode in constructor

6. DesignMode problem

7. How To: Selected Item or Items in Web Browser (in designMode)

8. Is DesignMode property working???

9. designmode appearance & code

10. ATL DesignMode

11. Move the caret in designMode (ihtmldocument2)

12. Accessing VB DLL that has used IMPLEMENTS