Printing .cs files
Author Message
 Printing .cs files

are you kidding?

set up your printer correctly and it works!
a .cs file is just a text file! there are no problems printing them!

Quote:
> Has anyone seen a problem printing .cs files?  I print
> one, and I get a page that has the same formatting
> appearance as my source code file, but the characters are
> wrong.  It doesn't seem to be compiled code, but I don't
> know.  Am I looking at bytecode (is that what .NET calls
> it?) or is something strange happening?

Wed, 30 Jun 2004 18:59:38 GMT

2. resx files needed for cs - files ??

3. CS files display in VS6 like CPP files ?

4. Include code in other Cs files

6. How to Generate .cs file at Runtime

7. Two CS files (using namespaces)

8. My .cs files were deleted!?

9. manipulating server controls in the Codebehind .cs file

10. *.~cs files

11. Custom Class.cs default file

12. File format at ftp.cs.su.oz.au