for calling an external ".exe" file from VC++
Author Message
 for calling an external ".exe" file from VC++

help.
Could anyone tell me how to call an external ".exe" file
from VC++?
Thanks

N.T.

Tue, 02 Mar 2004 22:55:22 GMT
 for calling an external ".exe" file from VC++
It's mentioned previously on this newsgroup already.  Use the "Find" feature
before you post next time.  ?

Look at the process class (found in System.Diagnostics).

Process objProc = Process.Start("notepad.exe");

Quote:

> help.
> Could anyone tell me how to call an external ".exe" file
> from VC++?
> Thanks

> N.T.

Wed, 03 Mar 2004 00:38:23 GMT

1. Executing external exe from "C"

2. VC 5.0 "External Dependencies" folder help

3. "Unresolved external" and emulation libraries

4. "external" types

5. unresolved external "_main" in proxy/stub

6. Newbie question on "External Dependencies"

7. Unresolved external "_main" in Release Build

8. "unresolved external symbo ..." problem

9. bcp_init causes "unresolved external" error

10. problem with "external pointer"

11. ToolHelp32 and "unresolved externals"

12. How to show message:"*.exe is running" and "*.exe finished" in DOS