Tool to create DllImport function calls
Author Message
 Tool to create DllImport function calls

Is there a tool that would generate DllImport statements for a certain DLL
library functions to be used in C# (aka using unmanaged code in C #)

In particular I need all functions from Winscard.dll (Smart Card library
functions) and there are quite few.
Not to mention type mismatch considerations.

If I recall there was a tool that did the same thing for Visual Basic and if
there is one for  C# I would appreciate a pointer :)))

Thanks
Amir

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:54:54 GMT
 Tool to create DllImport function calls
Hi Zambak,

Yes, you can find a API Viewer for VB.NET and C# at this link:

http://www.freevbcode.com/ShowCode.Asp?ID=3639

but I do not think the functions in the Winscard.dll are listed in the WIN32API.TXT.

Regards,

Felix Wu
=============

--------------------

Quote:

>Subject: Tool to create DllImport function calls
>Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 21:54:54 -0400

>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp

>Is there a tool that would generate DllImport statements for a certain DLL
>library functions to be used in C# (aka using unmanaged code in C #)

>In particular I need all functions from Winscard.dll (Smart Card library
>functions) and there are quite few.
>Not to mention type mismatch considerations.

>If I recall there was a tool that did the same thing for Visual Basic and if
>there is one for  C# I would appreciate a pointer :)))

>Thanks
>Amir

Sat, 27 Nov 2004 19:36:19 GMT

1. Wanted: tool to trace/log function calls

2. ISO tool to automatically create new function prototypes

3. Tools for Creating FORTRAN Bindings to C Functions

4. Condition breakpoints and function calls and function calls in Immediate window

5. Tool for extracting functions prototype (cproto-like tool) under WinNT

6. Help: Dynamically Created Function Calls?!

7. How do I call a function I created?

8. Creating DLL for VB function to call

9. Create a thread to call a function taking multiple arguments

10. dllimport function

11. DLLimport function error

12. Create a new function with a message handler call