Expiration Agent
Author Message
 Expiration Agent

I have a site that posts job openings.
Each opening has an expiration date. Here's
the deal, I wanna create an agent (which runs
in the background) that would check the dates
and notify me if ever there is an expired job
opening. How should I go upon doing this?
Can someone please help me out.. Thanks in
advance.

Nina

Sat, 23 Oct 2004 15:41:18 GMT
 Expiration Agent
you'd match user skills/requirements against jobs
using a scheduled daily stored procedure
and send out emails/.NET alerts

Quote:
> I have a site that posts job openings.
> Each opening has an expiration date. Here's
> the deal, I wanna create an agent (which runs
> in the background) that would check the dates
> and notify me if ever there is an expired job
> opening. How should I go upon doing this?
> Can someone please help me out.. Thanks in
> advance.

> Nina

Sat, 23 Oct 2004 16:44:11 GMT
 Expiration Agent
Stefan,

Thanks for the quick response. I'm not worried
about matching the skills/requirements against
the job posting. I just need to be notified that
a job posting has reached its expiration date. My
agent should be able to compare each job posting date
against the system date and send me a notification
through email that there is a match. How is this possible?
I've been trying to look for code on this but I just
can't find one. Can anyone please help? Thanks in
advance Stefan.

nina

Quote:

Sat, 23 Oct 2004 17:17:53 GMT

1. Looking for C header file that provides password expiration functionality

2. Looking for C header file that provides password expiration functionality

3. 3rd party software expiration components

4. Expiration Date

5. How do I set cookie expiration in C#?

6. MS Agent

7. Help with SNMP Agent Extension please

8. SNMP agent extension samples

9. mobile agents framework in dotnet opensource project invitation

10. SNMP Agent source code in C

11. agent software developers

12. testing free agent