Application That Will Record and Play Sound (real-time)
Author Message
 Application That Will Record and Play Sound (real-time)

Does anyone have any examples of a .net application (can be C# or vb.net) I
can download that will record and play sound?

I can't seem to find any examples on the Web...

Thanks!

-Todd

Mon, 04 Apr 2005 20:17:42 GMT
 Application That Will Record and Play Sound (real-time)
Todd,

    You probably want to look into Direct X for this, as the windows API's
definitely don't cut it.

    However, Direct X is a COM object, and you will have to use COM interop
to get it working.  There is a managed version coming out sometime this
fall, if you can wait.

    Hope this helps.

--
               - Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]

Quote:
> Does anyone have any examples of a .net application (can be c# or vb.net)
> can download that will record and play sound?

> I can't seem to find any examples on the Web...

> Thanks!

> -Todd

Mon, 04 Apr 2005 20:34:18 GMT

1. Help with record/play sound files

2. How to Record and play sounds using eVC

3. Help!: problem with fast timing for real-time application on PC

4. How can I play sound in my application?

5. How do I record sound from sound card?

6. ClassMagic Professional -- a toolkit for assembling real-time applications and components for Windows

7. Real-time problem in multithread application

8. real time in Windows Application

9. real-time application question

10. Hard Real Time Applications really HARD to programme

11. real-time vs. user-time

12. Real time From Time Zone information