How do I use system sounds - you know, the Critical Stop sound, Exclamation sound etc.
Author Message
 How do I use system sounds - you know, the Critical Stop sound, Exclamation sound etc.

Greetings guys,
In my C# code, I wish to play the system sounds - you know, the Critical
Stop sound , the Exclamation sound etc. I want these sounds to obey the
users scheme (so the sounds my C# code plays will change in accordance with
the users changing schemes).

A simple example would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Stan Shankman

Tue, 23 Sep 2003 15:46:16 GMT

1. SOUNDS!SOUNDS!SOUNDS!!!!!

2. Sounds from microphone(sound blaster)?

3. Help ! Read sound data from Sound Blaster 16

4. how can i get sound input from my sound card

5. How do I record sound from sound card?

6. Stopping sounds (Muting)

7. Sound playing causes other actions to stop...Please Help

8. How can I know the sound is over?

9. playing system sound events

10. Playing Windows' system sounds

11. How to monitoring the system sound volume change?

12. System Sounds